| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Manyberries, Alberta in April is cool at 5 °C (41 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 12 °C (53.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -2 °C (28.4 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily average temperatures in April is 14 °C (25.2 °F).
- The weather in April is somewhat parched with occasional sleet, rain or snow. A paltry 25mm (1in) of liquid accrues across on average 5 days.
- In April the blue above Manyberries, Alberta is reasonably fine having on average a detectable 6:21 of beaming sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 12:48 long and the longest day is 14:31 long with an average length of 13:40.
- There are approximately 7:07 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 47.2% of daylight hours and cloudy 52.8% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Manyberries, Alberta April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Manyberries, Alberta, Canada
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Manyberries, Alberta:
- Coronation, Ab, Canada - 335.6 kms (208.6 miles) NNW
- Calgary, Alberta, Canada - 336.9 kms (209.3 miles) NW
- Fort Reliance, Nt, Canada - 234.9 kms (146 miles) NW
- Big Trout Lake, On, Canada - 217 kms (134.8 miles) NW
- Medicine Hat, Ab, Canada - 102 kms (63.4 miles) N
- Lethbridge (Cda), Ab, Canada - 179.5 kms (111.5 miles) WNW
- Sachs Harbour, Nt, Canada - 31.5 kms (19.6 miles) NNW
- Kalispell, Montana, Usa - 293.2 kms (182.2 miles) WSW
- Great Falls, Montana, Usa - 193.4 kms (120.2 miles) SSW
- Augusta, Mt, Usa - 261.5 kms (162.5 miles) SSW
- Helena, Mt, Usa - 302.3 kms (187.9 miles) SSW